Online bargain shopping search service, LoveFashionSales.com has introduced a new feature which helps you to find the biggest fashion bargains online in your size. From now on registered users can narrow their search to find clothes, shoes, bags and accessories from their favourite brands which are discounted by 75% or more.
This latest addition is one of a number of new features introduced by LoveFashionSales.com to make bargain hunting even easier.
Whether you are looking for a high street bargain or a designer discount, LoveFashionSales.com monitors over half a million styles and can help you to bag the biggest bargains online. Simply register for free on the website, select your favourite brands from 400 fashion retailers (including Dorothy Perkins and Jigsaw) and thousands of designers (from Miu Miu to Prada), add in your clothes and shoe sizes and LoveFashionSales.com will direct you to the bargains.
Rob Gorton, founder of LoveFashionSales.com explains: “LoveFashionSales.com is one of the UK's fastest growing fashion destinations providing a free-to-use, personalised bargain hunting service to save users both time and money. By providing a wider range of search criteria, we hope to make it even easier for registered users to find the fashion bargains they are looking for – whether they are seeking the biggest discounts or items in a particular price bracket.”
With the new features, it is now possible to:
- Perform an instant search, in your size on any or all of the 8,000 brands the site monitors (high-street or designer).
- Narrow your search by:
- Price (i.e. you can seek items in various price bands such as under £49 or over £250)
- Discount (i.e. you can select to only view items with greater than 75% reduction)
- Colour (there are 15 colours to choose from, so you can search only for garments in silver or purple or navy… etc.)
- Garment (16 different garments from swimwear to handbags and sportswear to jewellery)
- Sort your searches by 5 criteria (e.g. lowest price, highest discount or most recent first).
- Search all your past email alerts for items that are still available.
- Personalise the presentation of your email alert by choosing between leopard print, snakeskin, denim, lace or a simple black border
Rob Gorton concludes, “These improvements mean that users can be much more specific about what they are seeking. If you are looking for a discounted red dress from a designer brand to wear to a wedding but don’t want to spend more than £149, you can instantly search for this and be shown the most discounted dresses at the top of your search.”