Monday, 19 December 2011
Spa Secrets Winter 2011 Out Now
— interview with Erin O’Connor, great subs offer & win a trip to Mauritius
See the 22-page ezine www.spasecretsmagazine.com/winter11
The 164-page Winter issue of Spa Secrets is out now and asks when was the last time you considered changing your beauty regime - is there an age-specific beauty regime for you?
Editor Katie Reich-Storer, says: “It’s time to act your age – if you’re still using the same moisturiser now as you were 10 years ago, it's definitely time you looked at your beauty regime and brought it up to date to match your age. Our beauty feature will help you choose the right products whether you are in your 20s, 30s, 40s or over 50s.”
• The Big Question: Is there a right time to become a parent and why are so many women leaving it later to start a family?
• Beauty and Wellbeing features include – spa treatments to help you combat common problems from water retention to uneven skin tone; and the latest perfumes and nail polishes for your beauty bag.
• Travel: Ski & Spa – choose from one of the top ski resorts and do your après ski in the spa. Or head for some winter sun in one of the luxurious resorts in South East Asia.
• Competition: A five-night holiday for two, in Mauritius with Four Seasons Hotels and Air Mauritius.
• Superb Subscription offer: Subscribe for only £5 and receive a free Elemental Herbology product worth £40 (while stocks last).
• Trends: Tackling the latest fads from fashion, to beauty and nutrition.
• The scene: What are the latest beauty, spa and salon innovations? They round up this season’s best new products and update you on the latest news.
• And their usual round of spa and hotel reviews
• Expert tips: Make-up artist Jemma Kidd picks out four key looks for winter
• Interview: Supermodel Erin O’Connor on her model sanctuary
• Fitness & Health: From personal fitness trainers, to Bikram yoga, foods to boost your immune system and fend off the common cold and why honey is so good for you.
Take a sneak peak at the 22-page ‘teaser’ magazine at: www.spasecretsmagazine.com/winter11
For more information visit www.spasecretsmagazine.com