Tuesday 24 May 2011

Study in Style - stylish training designed for women

Study in Style, the comprehensive Image Consultant Complete Foundation Course has launched. It's described as a flexible, affordable, distance learning package that could bring you a new career as an Image Consultant, Personal Stylist or Personal Shopper closer.

The Complete Foundation Course costs £2,400 (a payment plan is available, just ask them for the details ) with separate modules offered from just £450.

The Study in Style course provides a modular DVD-based course which can be studied at your own pace, in your own time: so making it ideal for Mums at home looking for training that will fit around their busy family life; people seeking a new skill-set; or those looking for a whoe new career.

Course modules include: Personal Shopping; Women’s Style Analysis; Men’s Style Analysis; Colour Analysis; Makeup Application; and Presentation Skills. The Study in Style Complete Foundation Course also includes a total of 12 month’s free mentoring from image industry expert Gail Morgan.

Gail Morgan, the creator of Study in Style says: “This course has been designed for women who are interested in clothes and fashion but who don’t necessarily want to become fashionistas!

Our face to face courses are very popular but we had numerous requests for a home study course. I knew that using just books and photographs wouldn’t be enough, so I transferred the training experience into DVD and created this distance learning programme, so that wherever you are, you will have the opportunity to run your own style business.

“Following your training you will have the knowledge and appreciate the importance of tact and empathy necessary to help your clients find clothes that suit them, their lifestyle, personality and budget. You will be able to start your own business, doing a fun, interesting job that gives you the flexibility to work around your family commitments.”

Designed to provide all the information and equipment you would require to launch your own business as an Image Consultant, Fashion Advisor, Personal Stylist or Personal Shopper, the Study in Style course is accredited and audited by The Federation of Image Consultants (TFIC).

All training content, equipment and materials are audited by TFIC and the Study in Style Foundation Course meets the standards set by the TFIC/City & Guilds of London, Masters Award in Image Consultancy.

Victoria Lochhead from Newbury in Berkshire is a mum of two. She reports: “I’m in my early 30s and found it hard to shop as I always felt there wasn’t a lot on offer for my age group in the High Street – it all seemed too young or too frumpy.

“One day I was in my usual baggy t-shirt and jeans and just felt I had to do something about it! With Study in Style I could study at my own pace in manageable stages. What’s great is that you can build up a business as you go through the course. Study in Style is a great investment, the course is rich in detail and offers brilliant value for money. I now have new skills I’ll always be able to use.”

Karen Cross, 42, from Solihull near Birmingham in the Midlands points out: “I’d always had an interest in fashion and decided to do the Study In Style course last year. The course gave me the opportunity to train at my own pace, in the time I have available. I really enjoyed the distance learning which was very easy to fit into my busy home life. For each module of the course I read the manual then watched the DVDs which I found was the best way to do it – and I’ve always got the manuals as handy reference points.

“I found it a tactile, flexible and interactive course and am delighted that I’m working with new clients already. I set up Style Your Image and I’ve been doing clients properly since Christmas 2010 and am really seeing growing demand for my unique service.”

Hairdresser Sue Nurser, 53, adds: “Especially when you’re colouring hair, I’ve always asked people if they knew their colours and have always found it interesting to work out what people are and what would suit them best.

“With my hairdressing business I can’t commit specific days for studying and I’m a ‘watcher and doer’ learner so watching the Study in Style DVD and reinforcing that by reading the manual at my own pace was ideal. My hairdressing business has built up over the years but offering a Colour Analysis service is already making a real difference to my income.”

FACTFILE:
Study in Style is the training arm of The Image House, the image consultancy business founded by Gail Morgan in 1992. The distance learning Study in Style courses were created to help women set up and up run their own successful businesses in a fantastic and fulfilling industry.

All training content, equipment and materials are audited by The Federation of Image Consultants and the Study in Style Foundation Course meets the standards set by the TFIC/City & Guilds of London, Masters Award in Image Consultancy. For more details please visit www.studyinstyletraining.com


No comments:

Post a Comment